[PLUG] Any current Arch users?

Nat Taylor bioborg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:53:07 UTC 2020

I upgrade my Arch with yay https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/yay/
You type yay
That's it! (ok, you have to approve all the AUR (Arch User Repository,
which has like everything not baked into the main release))
Love it, been running since forever.   It's not that hard to install
official Arch, and you get exactly what you want.
Installing a desktop environment is easy too.  pacman -S (one of these
packages)
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Desktop_environment#Officially_supported