[PLUG] Anyone use dia?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 24 20:16:20 UTC 2020

I'm trying to use dia to create an E-R diagram and want to change the page
measurements from centimeters to inches and to understand what the font
values (such as 0.70 represent). I've read the manual and searched the web
without finding answers.

When I first started dia I found a dialog box that allowed me to select
points rather than picas for font sizes, and I can select letter size page
for each document, but I'm having difficulties making things fit because it
appears to be spreading over multiple pages.

~/.dia/ has three empty subdirectories and the menus aren't any help.

I'd appreciate a pointer to more advanced page setup than the paper size and
margins.