[PLUG] HELP, service provider may be VICTIM?

Jason Barbier jason at corrupted.io
Fri Mar 13 04:59:04 UTC 2020

your client should be able to forward the mail as an attachment, that should make the malware mostly benign, If you want that extra layer downloading the attachment or exporting the mail with attachments  as long as you don't actually run the attachment is harmless, then toss it into a password protected zip. The password protection is mostly to stop antivirus programs from oopsing the whole thing.
Im basing this all on my hobbyist collecting and torture of email malware. I have yet to infect my self doing what I suggest

---
Jason Barbier | E: jason at corrupted.io
GPG: FD7D2D5F0A0FBE39 (https://keybase.io/kusuriya)