[PLUG] Top for disk activity?

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:26:23 UTC 2020

gkrellm is a highly configurable app. The default setup probably has a lot
of crap you don't want so you almost always have to reconfigure it. if you
have it selected, press f1 and it will open the configuration tool.

The options in themes->fonts are very simple and will vastly improve
readabiliity.
-Ben