[PLUG] Mouse too sensitive -- Xfce under Linux Mint

VY vyau5678 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:55:17 UTC 2020

Dear All
I got an issue with my mouse.   It seems to be too sensitive.

I am using Linux Mint 19, Xfce window manager.
I have used Xfce before and never had issue.

I would be typing and mouse pointer could move slightly on its own
(not too sure why).   And then it would focus on a different part
of my paragraph and what I typed would show up in wrong section
of the paragraph.
I am using an external USB mouse and I also have a mouse pad built into my
laptop.  I think it is the bult-in mouse pad but not sure how to decrease
its
sensitivity.  I tried xinput but nothing seems to be work.  Nothing under
"Settings" either.

Any pointer much appreciated!
thanks

-v