[PLUG] cat 5E patch cable

tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:51:19 UTC 2020

Thanks for the response Rich,

Reading your suggestion, I realized that I might not check for shorts on the
final product. I fave rechecked it - no opens, no shorts.

Multimeter is a device for two point measuring voltage, current, resistance,
etc. Mine also has a beeper that is what I used.

So, I clamped the re-crimped ends and measured the continuity and shorts with
the 2 probes. I did have one bad continuity along the way caused by wire cut by
my crimping tool wire end cutter. Not anymore.

Thanks,
Tomas