[PLUG] OT -- Chromebook will/will not print

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:05:25 UTC 2020

Could this be caused by a localle or location setup on the Chromebook?

I do not have Chromebook, but can imagine someone deciding that English or
time zone selects all sorts of things, including metric paper size. If this
theory is valid US-english and/or US timezone could make the difference.

This is just a hunch on my side.
Tomas