[PLUG] Spotting a fake web service

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 27 20:55:01 UTC 2020

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020, Ben Koenig wrote:

> Fails the test, but in this particular area my opinions in this area can
> be pretty harsh. The middle ground is probably hiding here somewhere.

Ben,

Thanks for making time to dig into jitsi. As a non-CS/IT professional I
would not have picked up on javascript and chromium contstraints as readily
as you did.

While FCC might not be 'pure and super secure' it appears to be the optimal
choice currently available.

I'm preparing a webinar and a couple of video/audio conferences to help me
get clients now and look forward to having my webcam delivered, learning to
use it, and figuring out how to use FCC as well as Michael B. does.

Carpe weekend,