[PLUG] Feedback wanted: Virtual PLUG Events

Michael Dexter dexter at pdxlinux.org
Fri Mar 27 22:00:27 UTC 2020

 >> Otherwise, please crawl back under your rock.

 > Not helpful.

Agreed.

On 3/27/20 7:51 AM, Ben Koenig wrote:
> It doesn't even matter
> what your opinion of Trump is. The idea that an anonymous group anywhere in
> the world can use the data you upload to the internet to directly target
> you in a physical way is a big deal. And it's happening, right NOW.

WRONG LIST. Take it to PLUG-TALK, or elsewhere. Just not here. We're
talking about free/libre open source software and related technologies
and freedoms, no the politics surrounding them.

I am vocal as hell about politics elsewhere, but not here.

Please stay on-topic.

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer