[PLUG] From {proprietary consumer} TO {FOSS contributor} HOW???

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Sat Mar 28 12:28:16 UTC 2020

On 03/27/2020 10:23 PM, Mike C. wrote:
> As a fellow Debian user, a good place to start for participating in and
> contributing to the Debian community is https://www.debian.org/intro/help

I haven't been to that page in a long time. That page answers a slightly
different question than I was attempting to ask. It focuses on "Where"
to contribute "What". My question has more of a "How" flavor. I've had
many questions answered. How do I gather them in a useful format.

Some links from that page will help on a long standing goal - a script
to create very custom preseed.cfg files.