[PLUG] Unifi AC AP LR Linux...

michael at robinson-west.com michael at robinson-west.com
Sat Mar 28 21:30:46 UTC 2020

I have a Unifi AC AP LR that provides wireless AC in my apartment. Unfortunately, I can only configure the device from Mac OSX. I hate my Mac.
Ever since I got flashbacka on it it hasn't been right. It has also developed a tendency to think it is on battery which can only be resolved by a reboot.
So much for Apple doing proper testing of their equipment.

Is there a Buster compatible program that will configure my Unifi access point?

Is it free or open source?

Is there an alternate access point that is open source and configurable from my Debian Buster based router?

 -- Michael C. Robinson