[PLUG] Mac Mini 2014 is NOT upgradeable...

michael at robinson-west.com michael at robinson-west.com
Sun Mar 29 02:13:08 UTC 2020

The i5 processor and 8 gigs of ram are apparently soldered on. Why is
Apple doing this? My Mac Mini 2014 is really slow too. El Capitan was
responsive, Catalina not so much.

If I could replace Mac OS X with something else, say Linux, I would.

If I could even reinstall Mac OS X El Capitan that would probably help.

Trend Micro Antivirus takes forever and a day just to do a smart scan.

Combo cleaner is no better than Trend.

I should cancel my subscriptions to these antivirus programs and get rid
of this piece of junk.

 -- Michael C. Robinson