[PLUG] Zip 750 USB 2.0 Linux...

michael at robinson-west.com michael at robinson-west.com
Mon Mar 30 22:40:00 UTC 2020

Apparently, these only work in Windows XP SP2 or SP3...

I tried to bring it up in 64 bit Windows 10, no luck.

I prefer to bring it up in CentOS 7 64 bit.

Starting to think that the Zip 750 is an orphan technology that isn't worth having.
Didn't realize that I can't write to 100mb zip disks with it. Weird.

At least it should work with Zip 250 disks... not that I see any need to go there.

I have an industrial P4 outfitted with an Atapi Zip 750. I was hoping to replace the
1.44meg floppy drive with it, but it doesn't come up as the A drive (Unless you boot
to Freedos 1.3 from it...).

 -- Michael C. Robinson