[PLUG] Raspberry Pi component/sub-assembly selection guides

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:15:17 UTC 2020

I dont remember if you were the one who asked about this before, but ill
give the same answer.

There are two companies actively developing what you are looking for.

- Purism is developing the Librem 5
- Pine64 is developing the Pinephone

Both products are complete enough to meet your requirements.

You could also get a Pixel Slate from google and replace chromeos with
mainline linux.
-Ben