[PLUG] Raspberry Pi component/sub-assembly selection guides

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:48:03 UTC 2020

Also, a quick Google search on "Raspberry PI Linux handheld computer"
turned up 3 projects; Noodle Pi, P3B+, and the Hyperpixel 4.

Not knowing very much about the Raspberry Pi, what I'm able to quickly &
easily grok is that that are quite a few variant builds based off of a core
/ starter kits. So I think it's just a matter of looking at these project
build sets and swapping a few components to meet your individual needs.