[PLUG] Universal Personal Code

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:19:21 UTC 2020

This is EU wide since at least 2014/2015. I remember getting it issued by
the post office a long time ago, probably around 2010 or sooner.

https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/trust-services-and-eid

It allows notary quality document, encryption, transmittal, signing and
personal authentication. Good enough for courts, banks, property
transactions, police, almost any legal secure and verifiable
government/citizen/business communication.

It also comes with electronic post box, AKA funny looking encrypted webmail.

Tomas