[PLUG] What to do First Thursday?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu May 7 21:18:52 UTC 2020

Not hearing anyone else step into the breach, my video stream is going to
be showing live (i think about 5 seconds of delay) the irc.geekshed.net
#pdxlinux IRC channel this evening.  So, dust off your favorite IRC client
and head on over for PLUG social hour and Portland Linux/Unix Hangout
Session and watch as printing on non-virtual paper happens on
https://www.twitch.tv/rssenior/. There may be a raffle of those attending
for the actual print out of the session. Must be on IRC to win.

I should have the stream going sometime before 7pm.

See you there!