[PLUG] TONIGHT: PLUG Twitch session

Michael Dexter dexter at pdxlinux.org
Fri May 8 00:40:37 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Russell Senior, long-term PLUG contributor will host a Twitch and IRC
session tonight at 7PM and you are all invited. Sorry for the late
announcement!

Russell writes: My video stream is going to be showing live (i think
about 5 seconds of delay) the irc.geekshed.net #pdxlinux IRC channel
this evening.  So, dust off your favorite IRC client and head on over
for PLUG social hour and Portland Linux/Unix Hangout

Session and watch as printing on non-virtual paper happens on
https://www.twitch.tv/rssenior/

There may be a raffle of those attending for the actual print out of the
session. Must be on IRC to win.

I should have the stream going sometime before 7pm.

See you there!

Russel/Michael