[PLUG] Password managers

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 00:54:38 UTC 2020

I only have experience with Keepass(2) on MS & Linux (Debian / Ubuntu).
I've used it for years with very little trouble. It's  Which is probably my
favorite thing about Keepass. It's always been a solid app that just seemed
to work unless I did something dumb. It has been in development since 2003
so it's pretty well tried and tested.

It's conceivable you ran into some bug or complication with KeepassXC. If
you don't need the cross platform functionality, maybe just try Keepass
(C++) or Keepass2(C#). Keepass2 2.45 was just released on May 7th and I see
it has been validated for Slackware 14.2.