[PLUG] Password managers

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 06:59:49 UTC 2020

"Keepass is for windoze."

-- That's not entirely accurate. From the Keepass web site:

*"Supported operating systems:* Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (each 32-bit and
64-bit), Mono <https://keepass.info/help/v2/setup.html#mono> (Linux, Mac OS

But with that being said, unless you can elucidate on your problems with
it, will never know if it was user error or not.