[PLUG] Upgrading Garmin GPS firmware

elcaseti elcaseti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 21:39:56 UTC 2020

The tricky part, if I remember correctly, is that those OSM maps &
instructions for the older Garmins are out of date.  Garmin has stopped
using that software to interface with the devices, & replaced it with a
very different program.  Probably still doable, but we have to figure out
how to make it work by trial & error.