[PLUG] Package can't be deleted

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 07:22:55 UTC 2020

> I finally found how to remove the original package:
>
>         sudo apt purge oscar

I was going to recommend the purge command, but my understanding is that
the only difference between it and the remove command is that purge in
addition to removing the package also deletes any configuration files

Which based on the error output, leads me to believe that pkg mngrs are
reading those undeleted config files that are pointing to dir paths that
don't exist and thereby determining the package is unstable.