[PLUG] External HD issue.

TomasK tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:19:18 UTC 2020

CentOS 6 is 2011, kernel 2.6 - there used to be a lot of headaches with
USB hotplug - especially with USB3

I would recommend to upgrade to more recent CentOS (8 is current, 2019,
 kernel 4.18)

If you cannot upgrade - check dmsg and try to disable usb3 or force to
use usb2 with hotplug. I have no idea how to do this anymore.

Hope that helps,
Tomas