[PLUG] Weather application for Xubuntu 18.04

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:15:27 UTC 2020

The one common thread I have observed in this whole Covid 19
thing is (Elephant in closet) Obesity.  I see elderly people that
have tested positive for it but the worst case was sniffles and some
did not even know they had it, but they were ALL at or somewhat
under weight. I have two lab managers who have 92 and 94 year
old moms both women had Covid, one did not know it the other
had a "light cold" both tested positive for Covid. What I am coming
away with is this stuff hits obese folks bad. In my view this should
be a wake up call to us all to get rid of the excess weight and keep
it off. I lost 50 lbs starting late last year and into this year, I am very
happy I did.

Now back to Linux... A RPi for my thoughts...