[PLUG] Weather application for Xubuntu 18.04

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:41:29 UTC 2020

You know what, I have spent considerable amount time to disable all these,
essentially, tracking applications.

There is one, so essential to tracking, on Android home screen, that there
is no way to disable it.

So, one obvious solution is to just pick up your smart phone and look at it
to see the weather. Thats beside other options such as looking through the
window or listening to one 5-10 minute news program a day.

Also gnome as well as KDE have functional weather applets. So, choices
often are some sets of compromises. You give something for something else.

Reading this long thread - it seems  to me - that the issue comes down to -
No other than 105% perfect solution for a particularly fringe set of
constraints, and, done completely effortless way - will satisfy this
question.

Perhaps giving an inch in search of useful solution would make this
solvable problem.

Tomas