[PLUG] Whether to host one's own email these days?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Sep 21 00:08:17 UTC 2020

I haven't bothered with roundcube, but I'm a postfix + dovecot user
nowadays too. Most of my mail goes through gmail, but even gmail is
forwarding a copy to my own mail server.

Btw, can you even send non-html mail from gmail anymore? I tried the other
day for 5 minutes and couldn't find the knob to do it, and just fell back
to sending from my own server.

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net