[PLUG] Power Conditioner

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 01:16:08 UTC 2020

You shouldn't have to buy anything to fix this problem. You should be able
to accomplish this by adjusting the governor / idle speed of the generator
to the rpm that produces a stable 60 hz signal.

Ideally, you'd have a cheap multimeter to use to quickly and easily dial in
the rpm but if not, you could just try playing around with it until the
battery accepts the signal and starts charging.