[PLUG] Power Conditioner

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 03:08:38 UTC 2020

Yes, I've also run into the G/N bonding inside wiring issue before. The
error mssg on the UPS was "wiring fault". In that case moving the UPS to
another outlet solved the problem as the wiring issue was only on the
outlet.

Tripplite does recommend a specific UPS for use with a generator. It's
called an "on-line, double conversion UPS." So that also might be something
worth looking into.