[PLUG] Power Conditioner

Jim Karlock jjkarlock at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 15:04:24 UTC 2020

Ben Koenig,
Sorry to ask, but you wrote "The obvious racism coming from our
current president" which introduced politics to this discussion.

Please give some actual examples of this, as there are a lot of false
accusations in the political world.
Please note that Trump has a number of minorities in his inner
circle, received an award given by Jessie Jackson and his policies
gave the lowest minority un-employment on record.

Of course, it is well known that Biden opposed school busing and was
a leader in the 1990s crime bill that jailed many blacks for minor
drug offenses.

Thanks
JK