[PLUG] printing to scale part of a pdf document

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Apr 10 17:14:36 UTC 2021

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021, VY wrote:

> Adobe document cloud (https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/) allows you to
> create a free account and give you some amount of MB free storage. I think
> it let's you do cropping and manipulation of PDFs.

pdfjam is also a good tool:
"pdfjam  provides  a  front  end  to most capabilities of the "pdfpages" package (by
Andreas Matthias) of pdflatex.  Detailed  information  can  be  found  via  "pdfjam
--help", and also in the web page mentioned below .

A working installation of pdflatex, with the pdfpages package, is required.

The  pdfjam  script  is  distributed as (the main) part of the pdfjam package.  The
homepage of pdfjam is at https://github.com/DavidFirth/pdfjam ."

I use it to change page size on web pages that default to A4 or other
non-letter page sizes.

HTH,