[PLUG] Slackware 15.0 BETA release

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Fri Apr 16 02:39:55 UTC 2021

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 08:24:59 -0700
Ben Koenig <techkoenig at gmail.com> wrote:

> This release cycle has already seen over 40,000 package updates. need
> more!
When it's ready. That's always been the mantra.

Anyways, I doubt that there's any cancel culture going on. Mostly
likely with corona a lot of people have been out of a job and some
people don't do Linux stuff for a hobby, only work. Priorities changing
and all. I'm still here. I sometimes forget when the meetings happen
just because it's monthly so I miss them, but that's totally my fault
for not marking them in my calender.

Playing with Alpine and virtualization. The ISO is really well put
together.

--
 ______________________________________
/ A woman without a man is like a fish \
| without a bicycle. Therefore, a man  |
| without a woman is like a bicycle    |
\ without a fish.                      /
 --------------------------------------
\
 \
   /\   /\