[PLUG] Slackware 15.0 BETA release

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Fri Apr 16 04:08:35 UTC 2021

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 20:11:14 -0700
Ben Koenig <techkoenig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry Tom, Google says you aren't trustworthy....I just found a nice
> big stack of your emails in the automated spam folder.  The Great
> Cancellation is upon us!
>
> The error said your identity could not be verified

If Goolag Korporation says they can't verify my identity than
I'm doing something very right.

I guess I haven't thought of that. Google censors users of this list
from recipient's mailboxes. And It's not like my mail server is
misconfigured. not listed on any public RBLs, SPF, DKIM, DMARC
enforcing the whole 9 yards.

/ If the meanings of "true" and "false"   \
| were switched, then this sentence would |
\ not be false.                           /
\
 \
   /\   /\