[PLUG] RedHat flubs, AlmaLinux arrives Re: Is Free Software ...

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Fri Apr 16 09:02:18 UTC 2021

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 14:07:57 -0700
Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> That said ... I started using RedHat Linux because it was
> compatible with the $$$$$ integrated circuit design tools
> I used for my business.  Now that integrated circuits are
> incredibly large and expensive, and toolsets cost more
> than $$$$$$$, I am mostly retired, I no longer need remain
> in the RedHat orbit.
Does anyone run Redhat for a reason other than some overpriced
proprietary software required it?

/ In Lowes Crossroads, Delaware, it is a  \
| violation of local law for any pilot or |
| passenger to carry an ice cream cone in |
| their pocket while either flying or     |
\ waiting to board a plane.               /
\
 \
   /\   /\