[PLUG] Resolved: Alternatives for Atril?

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:41:16 UTC 2021

Supposedly evince is using a new gnome api to allow the menu to be
displayed independently of the app. Similar to MacOS. This means that your
DE has to handle it.

Decisions like this are red flags in software projects. I know this doesnt
answer your question but youd be happier with a different pdf viewer.

-Ben