[PLUG] Fire the umn.edu IRB?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Apr 22 03:02:54 UTC 2021

The paper includes this line: "IRB [...] determined this is not human
research. We obtained a formal IRB-exempt letter"

IRB stands for Institutional Review Board and any research institution
is going to have one. Here's the wikipedia page about IRBs in general:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_review_board