[PLUG] Sync sucks, downgrading firefox, then alternatives

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Thu Apr 29 00:28:26 UTC 2021

Keith,

Try my browser. It's the only browser that exists that makes absolutely
zero unsolicited requests, telemetry, or other spyware functionality,
is compatible with XUL/XPCOM technology and doesn't have a trendy UI.

Clone the repository https://git.nuegia.net/webbrowser.git and then
follow the instructions in BUILD.

/ My father, a good man, told me, "Never  \
| lose your ignorance; you cannot replace |
| it."                                    |
\ -- Erich Maria Remarque                 /
\
 \
   /\   /\