[PLUG] Belated RIP for former PLUGer, Karl Hegbloom

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Aug 16 05:09:34 UTC 2021

I have a vague memory that someone spotted this before, but in case
that is a false memory, someone else mentioned this on an IRC channel
this evening, and given his connection to PLUG in the early days, I
thought it was worth a (nother) mention here:

  https://www.wiscombememorial.com/obituaries/Karl-Hegbloom/#!/Obituary

I remember Karl as an enthusiastic Debian guy. If there was a problem,
Debian was likely to be the answer. As a person on the .deb side of
the planet, I couldn't help but find that endearing. I spotted his
name on the OpenWrt git log and had a brief email conversation with
him in 2013. I think he was living in Salt Lake City by then.

--
Russell Senior
russell at personaltelco.net