[PLUG] wireless adapter recommendation for a Lenovo desktop

Vince Winter vince.winter at freegeek.org
Thu Aug 26 20:56:36 UTC 2021

Hey Dennis,

It is not a complete list but a list of wifi adapters that we have tested
at Free Geek that are plug and play. (tested in linux mint)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LK27wLlamiQxdHFaM_aGaGz33jBooeBD834fiFqrkl8/edit?usp=sharing

--
Vince Winter (he/him/they/them)
Tech Support Staff

FREE GEEK
Including everyone in our digital future
1731 SE 10th Avenue
Portland, OR 97214
503-232-9350

Learn more about us at: