[PLUG] Jitsi meeting password

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 20:08:55 UTC 2021

Wow, ok. You engage me and then just push it away to a different list?
WTF is this arrogant bullshit?

I really do deserve an apology for the crap you and Rich both pulled,
but I don't expect either of you to do the right thing. I'm also not
gonna try bring this up with a list "moderator" since that's pretty much
you. So if you don't like my attitude just shut up and use the ban hammer.

Nobody likes having their words twisted so just apologize, shut up, and
move the fuck on. And don't expect me to gush empathy for your pandemic
problems. 7.5 billion people are dealing with it so fuck off dude.

-Ben