[PLUG] Silent addition of Microsoft repo to Raspi OS

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 20:56:04 UTC 2021

Well, I had just done a dist-upgrade on a raspberry pi this past week, so I
checked it, and the sources.list file only has a single entry: the
raspbian.raspberrypi.org one. This is on the latest 'buster' version on a
model 4B V1.2 with 4GB, but I doubt that matters.

Just to be sure, I ran another apt update/upgrade this morning, and the
sources are still the same.