[PLUG] Web site access issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 11 17:10:13 UTC 2021

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021, Russell Senior wrote:

> Have you tried contacting your bank by phone to inquire?

Russell,

Yep. My banker will be back in today. The problem is that for this program
corporate changed the previous procedures and I've been trying to work with
someone in Bellingham, WA, rather than the local bankers I've worked with
for more than a decade.

Since branch staff have been cut back they have a couple of empty offices
and I'll see if I can access their portal using a branch machine.