[PLUG] Web site access issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 11 18:12:42 UTC 2021

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> Do you have a Twitter account?

Nope.

> I don't know why, but whenever I have run into a problem with a company, I
> tweet about it. Direct to their Twitter account. I get results.

I've had good experiences (except for the conglomerate owning Mr Coffee)
communicating via email with their 'contact us' address.

Example: Cusinart. I looked on their web site for a whip for my stick
blender model; none was shown. I wrote to them and after a couple of email
exchanges they sent me one for free as my model has been discontinued.

Thanks for the suggestion,