[PLUG] adding network name alias

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:00:36 UTC 2021

I too have never figured out what was gained by going to
"predictable names" as far as I am concerned it is the
definition of oxymoron. I always knew what eth0 or eth1
or whatever the original names were, these things though
on a given machine will USUALLY come up the same but
they change from machine to machine.  I have 3 machines
here and all 3 of them have different names for eth0....

As they say in Costa Rica "predictable names" turas...