[PLUG] Recommend a cheap-when-stopped VM provider?

Mark Allyn markallyn456 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:23:39 UTC 2021

Tomas:

I agree with using the image. However, you need to be careful with flipping
from biggie instance to tiny instance. The tiny instance will have smaller
disk space. I think the safest thing to do is to start with a tiny
instance. then flip to biggie but don't increase the disk space usage. Then
you should be able to flip back to the tiny one.