[PLUG] How best to connect a subnet of Pi Zeros?

Ben Koenig techkoenig at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:17:01 UTC 2021

There was a twit.tv podcast on this a few years ago in the context of IP
connected security cameras. They walked through the ideal topology for a
home network where 10-20 IP cameras are hooked up to a small
NAS/Zoneminder computer. I can't find the exact video though and it had
some relevant ideas.

What are you planning to do with these Zeros? Are they going to be part
of a cluster or just doing randomly things independently of each other?

-Ben