[PLUG] GUI app to access files on another Linux computer SOLVED

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Mon Jan 18 03:29:18 UTC 2021

On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 10:47:17 -0800
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at gmx.com> dijo:

>But before giving up I poked at other things, and finally had success
>with Actions > Connect, which popped up a window allowing me to put in
>the IP address of the other computer, and log in to it. I now have a
>file manager window with everything on the other computer.
>
>Problem solved. Thanks for the tip!

It's still working, but it keeps losing the connection, and then I have
to go back to the beginning and go through all the steps to log in
again. This is annoying.

Is there a way to log in once, and have it remember, so I don't have to
spend five minutes digging the keyboard for the desktop computer out
from under a stack of books and papers, and then enter all the
information over again?