[PLUG] postmarketos experience?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Jan 20 01:20:29 UTC 2021

I think I have looked at that. There are several nexus 7's (2012 vs
2013 and with/without LTE). I have the 2012 no LTE model. Apparently
it used an SoC that was abandoned and so pre-built support for it is
more tenuous.

https://askubuntu.com/questions/633788/installing-ubuntu-touch-on-nexus-7-2012-now-that-it-is-no-longer-supported