[PLUG] Testing Zoom-linux

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Wed Jan 27 23:02:19 UTC 2021

On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Jason Barnett wrote:
> If you want to do a full test, log in to the same meeting twice. I have
> done this via two different browser tabs.
> I have never had luck being able to test audio from the zoom test call,
> even when I know the mic works.

The only way I've been able to know that audio is working is to log in
to the meeting on a second machine. There I can hear myself speaking on
the other machine, albeit with a delay. It's enough to verify the mic on
the first machine is working. It also helps confirm the video is doing
what it's supposed to be doing when sharing a screen.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens