[PLUG] Next topic: whiteboard software

Tomas Kuchta tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:32:06 UTC 2021

How about just sharing window with your favourite drawing application
(gimp/inkscape/krita/...). That is what I prefer to do.

White board applications - part of the video conferencing - so that they
can be shared - have many disadvantages. They are typically very limited in
functionality, cannot export vector graphics and are synchronized with
everyone. That synchronization create significant lag which makes it
difficult to draw.

-T