[PLUG] Refresh keyboard

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Sat Jul 3 06:16:26 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 22:27:33 -0700
Jeffrey Borcean <jeffrey at borcean.xyz> dijo:

>Was it the same 1 TB drive from eBay?  If so you may want to test the
>drive and see if it truly is a 1 TB disk, or just a trick that may be
>causing trouble.
>Look into f3 for testing [1], note that the tests are data destructive.

OK, a little clarification. I have two 128GB USB drives and one 1TB USB
drive. My earlier problems related to one of the 128GB drives, which
was running slower than the second coming. (It took three days to copy
500GB of data from it to an EXT4 drive.) I suspect the real problem with
this drive is either that it is USB1.1 or that the owner out to resell
it.